Got a pleasure to be nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award” and yes I am humbly accepting it. It is such a wonderful surprise for me as the year starts and of course, I believe that it’s a great year for me for blogging. Actually it is my first time to receive an award so, I am highly extending my gratitude to Angie K of Not another Tall Blog and ruximarta of giggle beam for the honor to be nominated. This award is an inspiration for me to keep up and push harder for the improvement of my blog. Furthermore, I dedicate this to my beloved followers and readers for their support.
Here we go!
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
* Seven facts about myself ^_^*
1. I was weaned from breastfeeding at the age of five.
2. Crossing my fingers to be a yoga and a mermaid swimming instructor someday.
3. I love buying or collecting make-ups but actually I am not consuming it that much on a daily basis, its more for special occasion and most for writing!
4. Writing makes me feel high!
5. I am not that good in cooking.
6. People are wondering why I am so skinny even though I eat a lot. That is because I’m driving my effort to a regular workout.
7. I believe that success is best achieved by making your own trail
*(Drum Rolls)…….I nominate!*
Thanks a lot, may you enjoy this wonderful day!